Friday, June 29, 2012

Trader Joe vs. Mr. T

Sorry I've been off of here a while, I was on a trip out of state with no wi-fi!  I know, I thought my life was over, turns out it was just postponed.  Anyway, I have lots to say about the food I had on that trip, but my camera hates me and I am still trying to retrieve some of the photos I took of my dining experiences.  So, to tide you all over until then, I've decided to talk about this awesome cereal that I found at Trader Joe's!


Isn't it beautiful?  I bought it on a whim while visiting Kansas City, just as something to fill my belly in the mornings while I was there.  Turns out, it is now my favorite cereal EVER!  (Well, except for maybe Mr. T cereal that I was scarfing down in 1984, and would probably still be if Quaker still made it.)  No high fructose corn syrup, 4 grams of fiber, 4 grams of protein, crunchy pomegranate-granola clusters, dried blueberries, and flakes that stay relatively crispy in milk!   And only about 4 bucks a box!

I ran out very quickly back in April and I've been super hungry for it ever since.  Luckily for me, my friend Cindy brought me a box for my birthday.  Wasn't that thoughtful?  So, if you're anywhere near a Trader Joe's (which I'm really not, but if you have a friend willing to snag you some the next time they visit, bonus!) and you consider yourself a breakfast person, you should try a box...sooo good!  Check out the link at Trader Joe's for more info.

Remember, a new post about restaurants from my home town is on it's way (as soon as I can get the stupid camera to work).  Oh, and remind me to buy a new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment